As a Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d), you convert our existing data into value-added information to deliver competitive advantage.
- Statistical evaluation of customer projects and internal accounting
- Responsibility for data queries and report generation from various internal systems
- Independent data generation and processing (structured and unstructured data)
- Derivation of recommended actions and scenarios from data (interpretation, visualization and communication of analysis)
- Identify and standardize the use and governance of data and analytics in support of the enterprise's business strategy
- Identify new kinds, types and sources of data to drive business innovation throughout the organization.
- Support the integration and automation of data analysis in day-to-day business
- Development and enhancement of capabilities, tools and procedures in the area of data analysis
- Completed degree in statistics, economics, econometrics, computer science or a comparable field
- Several years professional experience with specialization in data analytics and data science
- Experience in integrating complex, cross-corporate processes and information strategies, and/or designing strategic metrics and scorecards
- In-depth knowledge of business intelligence tools and relevant statistical tools
- Good knowledge of at least one of the programming languages R or Python
- Be able to analyze previously used concepts, processes or trends, and devises new efficiencies that are not obvious to others
- A strong analytical mind and understanding of data structures and data management
- Strong goal-orientation and ability to deliver results
Become part of EWERK and create digital worlds with us. Get involved, discover new things and take on exciting and innovative challenges. We support your development by offering internal training courses through the EWERK Academy, and we value creative thinking. You will be part of a relaxed, fun and flexible working environment, based in the heart of central Leipzig.